Time & Location
All the details
Take some time for yourself this Christmas and learn to make a stunning wreath that is individual to you. This year we will be at the amazing Brown & Green LIFE café in Crystal Palace Park – a wonderful new community space surrounded by nature. We will provide all the materials you need to make your festive wreath, including:
- An abundance of seasonal foliage, such as blue spruce, pine, eucalyptus and rosemary (it’s going to smell SO good).
- A treasure trove of gorgeous, natural decorations - think dried flowers, feathers, pine cones, pampas grass, berries and seed heads.
- A velvet hanging ribbon.
- A 100% recyclable bag to take your wreath home in.
- Christmas nibbles and refreshments.
- Masses of inspiration and festive cheer!
Please are limited for each workshop, so book your place now!
More useful info:
Brown & Green LIFE is located at the Thicket Road entrance to Crystal Palace Park.
The nearest station is Penge West (Overground Line).
There is free parking on Thicket Road, very close to the park entrance.
- Sold OutChristmas Wreath Workshop£50£500£0