Christmas Wreath Making Workshop
Time & Location
All the details
Take some time out for yourself this Christmas and learn how to make a gorgeous festive wreath. We will guide you step-by-step through the making process and provide all the materials and equipment you need, which includes:
- An abundance of fresh, seasonal foliage such as spruce, pine, conifer, eucalyptus and rosemary.
- A treasure trove of natural, festive decorations - think dried flowers, pine cones, cinnamon sticks, berries, thistles, dried fruit and seed heads.
- A velvet hanging ribbon.
- A 100% recyclable bag to take your wreath home in.
- Christmas nibbles and refreshments.
- A healthy dose of House of Dandelions festive magic.
The church hall is a large area with very good ventilation, so we can ensure everyone has enough space to create. All tools will be thoroughly cleaned beforehand, and sanitiser comes as standard :)
Places are limited for each workshop, so book your spot now!
Useful venue info:
There is limited free parking outside St Michael's & All Angels Church and on Ravenscroft Road.
The nearest overground stations are Birkbeck, Kent House and Clock House.
The church is also a short walk from Avenue Road tram stop.
- Single ticket£58£580£0