Sat, 18 Mar|
House of Dandelions
Living Wreath Workshop
Learn how to create a beautiful living wreath with the freshest spring plants, flowers, branches and foliage.
Time & Location
18 Mar, 14:00 – 16:00
House of Dandelions, 77 Stockton Lane, Heworth, York YO31 1JA
About the event
Take some time out for yourself this spring and get your hands on some gorgeous plants, flowers and seasonal foliage as you learn how to make a unique living wreath. The weath is designed to be placed on a dining table as a seasonal centrepiece. I will guide you step-by-step through the making process and provide all the materials and equipment you need, which includes:
- A natural vine wreath base
- Fresh moss
- Seasonal plug plants, including violas and narcissi in a variety of shades
- An array of fresh foliage and flower cuttings, such as catkins, ivy and blossom branches
- A 100% recyclable bag to take your wreath home in
- Homemade cake and refreshments
- A healthy dose of House of Dandelions springtime magic
My studio space is large and airy, with direct access onto the garden. I'll be hoping for some mild days, so we can have the door open and let the sounds of spring into the room.
This workshop will run on three consecutive Saturdays, on 18th and 25th March and 1st April, from 2pm - 4pm. Places are limited for each workshop to ensure everyone has enough space to create, so book your spot now!
Guests are free to pull into the drive, or park outside the house on Stockton Lane.
The Coastliner bus (840 & 843) stops very close to the house, and runs a regular service from the centre of York.