Sat, 18 Mar|
House of Dandelions
Spring Wreath Workshop
Immerse yourself in spring and create your own unique, seasonal wreath with the freshest flowers and foliage.
Time & Location
18 Mar, 10:30 – 12:30
House of Dandelions, 77 Stockton Lane, Heworth, York YO31 1JA
About the event
Take some time for yourself this spring and learn how to make a beautiful, fresh spring wreath with an delightful variety of seasonal flowers and foliage. Your finished design can either be hung on your door or placed on a dining table as a centrepiece. I will guide you step-by-step through the making process and provide all the materials and equipment you need, which includes:
- An abundance of fresh, seasonal foliage such as viburnum, bay, apple blossom, and rosemary
- A gorgeous selection of fresh and dried flowers such as ranunculus, hellebores, craspedia, limonium, muscari and narcissi
- A 100% recyclable bag to take your wreath home in
- Homemade cake and refreshments
- A healthy dose of House of Dandelions springtime magic
My studio space is large and airy, with direct access onto the garden. I'll be hoping for some mild days so we can have the door open and let the sounds of spring into the room.
This workshop will run on three consecutive Saturdays, on 18th and 25th March and 1st April, from 10:30am - 12:30pm. Places are limited for each workshop to ensure everyone has enough space to create, so book your spot now!
Guests are free to pull into the drive, or park outside the house on Stockton Lane.
The Coastliner bus (840 & 843) stops very close to the house, and runs a regular service from the centre of York.